The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone want to start weekly meets in Salem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well atleast this meet was better then the last one, they we be better once we can get the whole group together (20-30 cars). Talking with the owner of Sonic's we think a saturday evening meet would do pretty good, but no real plans yet.

Yeah, this meet was definitely a little better. Hoping there will be more meets down the road with some more people so we can fill up Sonic's parking lot, or atleast the front 8 spots or whatever you had reserved heh.
Was nice coming home to my UICP, but now I have to get an open element filter to fit it. So, by next meet hopefully I'll actually have my first mods done to my car (other than my radiator, which doesnt really count :p)

LOL ya once Alex gets back there will be more people. Last meet there with him we filled the side with all the covers. So hopfully we can get more people off here to come.
Im sure those pipes will be nice. now you just got to go with a E3 16g and some more fuel and you'll be set. I need to get my GM set up and my 560cc's put in, then i can get my full boost.

Wow, you got a honda? I always wanted one of those, with 20" rims and an ebay exhaust tip. As well as a 15-tone paint job. LOL

Lol, I wouldnt be able to help you with your ECU problem, but post in the tech sections and see what people come up with to help you diagnose it. :thumb:

Wow, you got a honda? I always wanted one of those, with 20" rims and an ebay exhaust tip. As well as a 15-tone paint job. LOL

Lol, I wouldnt be able to help you with your ECU problem, but post in the tech sections and see what people come up with to help you diagnose it. :thumb:

I AM SAVING UP FOR THE EXHAUST, BUT I DID GET THE TURBO WHISTLE :):shhh:

I am hoping to set something up soon, but I've been remodeling my house.

alright guys who is all going to forged performance on Sunday?? a couple of my buddies and i are hoping to make it up there for the dynoing. anyone know if they are gonna be using an AWD dyno or 2WD?? there is gonna be a BBQ and fun times y'all should come and join the festivities.

$40 dyno's and i found out they are only running the 2wd dyno today. its over at 4pm i guess is what i was told. its in troutdale you can look them up on facebook and it has the address and everything.

Alright so i guess we are having another meet sunday 8-21-11. We will be meeting at "the fort" LOL then heading to Sonic's in Keiser. If you or your friends would like to join let me know, I'll fill ya in. if you already have my number text if not pm me I'll check it last time about 11am that day to see if I have any pms.

I got my car running again.

Where the party at! Oh wait its rain season. -.-" Let me know you guys doing anything im bored :/ today was last day for drags at pir and it rained. I guess i can cruise the winter wonderland at the track...meh...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back