The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone want to help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1995 brian

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2011
Leadville, Colorado
I need help with a no start. I have a 1995 gst and its not getting spark in cylinders 2 and 3. Tested the coil and swapped the transistor and still nothing. It cranks then it pauses like it had a low battery but the baterry is fully charged. Also checked the injector if they were firing and there good. New wires new plugs. Runnimg out of components to test. If anyone is near leadville and would like to help me i would really appreciate it.

Have your ECM Checked out yes they do go bad it might be harder for you to find one being that it is 95 GST with that said for sure its a eprom + to be safe get the same part #

I'd check the compression too. Low/no compression could prevent it from firing.

Are those plugs sparking at all? Make sure you grounded the plug against the block if you pulled it out to check.

Power transistor or it, could the be the CAS as well.

Most likely is a broken wire

Hal

I would help but im not near you, there are more things to controll spark besides plugs and wires. coil pack, power transistor, or ECU. could also be it, and if its a 6 bolt motor there are a ton more things could be, is it the 7bolt motor or 6bolt motor?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back