The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone taping Pimp My Ride tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would just like to say that as expected, I am thoroughly unimpressed

Actually the only thing he got out of the deal was the psp's, the rest sucked ass. One color or the other, and the body kits was :barf:

you people all suck :notgood: why would you wanna rant on this guys car? i say leave it be, its his car not yours. and how can you say the kid has no taste? i would like to know when everyone all of a sudden got a universal taste. if the kid likes it then thats cool. its not your car on that show.

spades_gsx said:
you have to admit. regardless of what color they painted it that was a damn good paint job. the wheels are pimp, the sound system is nice, but those altezza's need to go. overall I like it.

Indeed, that was a nice paint job. I liked the car minus the conveyor belts, and the inside was a little bright. But it still takes the cake over my Spyder. Did they say he could drive 60MPH for 200 miles on a flat?! Neat. Regardless of wether or not any of us liked the car or not, we boosted their ratings!

Please, can someone get a video becuase every time I try to load up any kind of free P2P it slows my computer down to almost frozen.

mysticfire6602 said:
you people all suck :notgood: why would you wanna rant on this guys car? i say leave it be, its his car not yours. and how can you say the kid has no taste? i would like to know when everyone all of a sudden got a universal taste. if the kid likes it then thats cool. its not your car on that show.

Shut up, if you can't see what's really happeneing then you deserve to get smacked. I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum would let that show touch their car. That show is all about money. Those people are paid to put on an act just for the show. I'm willing to bet that the guys at west coast customs can make a tight ass car but their getting paid to make wack shit. Hey their getting money and couldn't care less what we think cuase their pockets are getting fatter. Their's no possibly way that all those guys truley act that obnoxious in real life. It's all an act.

man, if i had the money to pimp that car i woulda made it 100Xs better then MTV ever could..... i woulda just put the body back to good shape, good (nothing to fancy) paint job mayb black or white, new tires and rims, then the rest would been PERFORMANCE!!! forget all the BS (belt with psp, WWC drinks, seat cooler, etc.) i woulda made DSMtuners.com proud..... :thumb: :dsm:

WHite97RS said:
and from the looks of it looked like he tried to polish the passenger side rear quarter panel with a wire brush drill attachment.

I remember reading that they would mess a car up a little bit more to make for better TV. such as the 240SX a while back that had 2 different style rims on it, he originally had all 4 rims on there and MTV put the others back on to make it look worse. I think that is exactly what it looks like they did to that rear 1/4 because I could see bare metal, and bare metal would not last a day outside without getting some rust on it, that had no rust at all that I could see. It was all shiny metal.

The interior sucked big time but I didn't think the outside looked to bad. At least it was original and no F&F crap on it. But to his his own.

swing lo said:
Shut up, if you can't see what's really happeneing then you deserve to get smacked. I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum would let that show touch their car. That show is all about money. Those people are paid to put on an act just for the show. I'm willing to bet that the guys at west coast customs can make a tight ass car but their getting paid to make wack shit. Hey their getting money and couldn't care less what we think cuase their pockets are getting fatter. Their's no possibly way that all those guys truley act that obnoxious in real life. It's all an act.

ya, i do see whats happening, a kid that has a car that no one would even take for free is getting $20,000 woth or accessories put on for free. i would be god damned honered to get a deal like that. and what does anything that you just said have to do with what i said? i said that all of you need to keep the bashing to yourselves, its his car not yours, let him be, im sure he has different tastes than you do, everyone is entitled to their own car taste. so leave the damn kid be, im sure you wouldnt like it if he came up to you and talked shit about your car now would you?

k guys in 30 min its starting again for me, ill be recording it and hopefully uploading it tonight.

mysticfire6602 said:
is getting $20,000 woth or accessories put on for free.
You better check with your tax man. Unless MTV hands you some cash too, you owe the tab on $20k worth of "income".

I'm not sure I'd let Foose touch my car without some clear instructions, but there's no way in hell I'd let MTV anywhere near it.

Steve

why are you people surprised?
All and I mean ALL the cars they touch look like GARBAGE when they are done.
That has to be THE WORST type of products display anyone can do...

I do watch it sometimes just for a GOOD laugh...

Did you see the one where they actually mounted a Flat panel UNDER THE CAR?!?!?!?!
WTF is up with that...

These car shows probly do more to hurt business then help it...
Like American Hotrods...
that shop comes off as an idiotic collection of kindergardners.
They cannot keep a propper staff, and looking at what is filmed you can't help but why anyone WOULD WANT to stay there...

The only one worth anything is the American Chopper... hell they just fight, you still see that they know what they are doing, and churn out good shit.

OK forgot Overhaulin...
GREAT SHOW

The show starts again at 11:30p.m. so everyone watch it if you haven't already!!

Must say the tires are sick. Anyone have any idea on how much those things cost. I would look it up, but i forgot exaclty what they were called.

not too bad considering some of their other abominations.

i liked it better before they f*d it up when it was borken and falling apart b\c thats what makes a DSM a DSM LOL! sept those tires were pretty cool i guess i can relate b\c i just had a flat :notgood: :|

Would have, could have, should have......

the car was :notgood:

It was a 98', what the HELL HAPPENED in those years? How the hell can someone be that lazy, you want the end result but not willing to work for it. My ride is a 95' with 40K on the odometer, and still looks clean.

paint was nice, but the scheme was a 'FAIL'.

anyways, the episode will prolly get forgotten, on to the next victim, maybe a ae86 corolla?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back