The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

anyone still on here in sac?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would be down for a meet even if not many people showed up.. LOL I mean at least a few cars would be nice.. maybe some pictures an all posted up will draw more people to come and join.. If you guys decide to set up a meet please keep me posted. Anyone going to CMI's on sunday?? at least i think it sunday LOL I believe me and a few other supra's and another dsm are going to be going. If you are near please do come. The world need's our dsm's!! :hellyeah:

Whats up guys im here in Stockton and had been messing with dsm's since 02 but left the game when i got into law enforcement back in 06. I finally got back into it again and bought a bone stock 99 gsx. I really want to build it but with work and all my schedule is very limited, I would defitnently like to know if there are any dsm specifif shops or even members that might either help me install or install for me. Feel free to PM me fellas, I know back in 04 we used to have meets in sac and on hammer in the wal mart parking lot.

What do you need installed.. And you better not be a Narc "Brian"! LOL

LOL nope no Brian here man, I only go after drugs LOL and I haven't started any mods yet I would like to eventually get a set up going though.

Last edited:
i just move down a couple months ago to go to school at wyotech i don't ever see any dsm when im driving around here but it would be cool to meet up and cruise around with some other cars that can really play LOL

I'll be moving out there pretty soon and will be bringing two DSMs with me... only one will pass a visual emissions test though. We'll see if I can find a way to get the GSX licensed for the street. If not, you'll only see it at track events at Thunderhill, Sears, Buttonwillow, and maybe Laguna. Might even take it to Sac Raceway for an occasional 1/4 mile run, but that'll be rare. First I have to put it back together. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back