The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone selling a fresh 4g63 short block 6 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambler

Probationary Member
Dec 17, 2011
Vancouver, Washington
looking to buy a 6 bolt 4g63 short block for my 99 gsx ,,,must be a fresh rebuilt or semi built..text.360-953-0788..

I have a machine shop out here in washinton i can build you a 6 bolt and ship it to you all brand new parts oil pump standard standard crank acl bearing 2g pistons on the big rods unless you want to do something with some extra goodies i can machine and build most any combinations. Everything i do is in house i have a full machine shop with all my own equipment im not just a garage.

im on that same boat but im in cali. found a place that will give that engine turbo built for $1300 installed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back