1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Anyone seen this Talon? Trying to find the owner...

Posted by SoopaStar, Oct 1, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. SoopaStar

SoopaStar Proven Member

Joined Aug 30, 2004
    Erlanger, Kentucky
    http://paulandemily.com/gallery/prepurchase
    I bought this Talon in Dec 2012 from a guy in Dayton, OH. Owned it for a number of years but never drove it much because new kids in the house etc. Anyway, I sold it, along with a TON of extra parts and wheels to a guy from Louisville in November 2018. He trailered it home and fixed some of the transmission issues and drove it for a while. He never transferred title to his name.
    He then sold the car to someone else, doesn't know the guys name or number anymore, and that guy also never titled the car in his name.
    So for the past two years, I have been paying the usage tax on this car (its only like $12 or less due to age). I don't want to junk the title out if someone is still driving the car. And, if they are not driving the car and want to sell it back to me, I'll take it :)
    It is easily identifiable by the custom made leather seats. EDIT: on and the driver;\'s side door and fender are dented where the meet due the previous owners misuse of a jack/jack stands so the door creaks and rubs the fender.
    Can get a VIN if anyone has a need.
    Thanks
    322C3446_02D4_4947_8721_23DD58C36A16.jpg
    13934A67_89A2_4CA6_BEEA_D2306581016D.jpg
    6D3902C8_B0F7_4B05_B5F4_87D598F72EAC.jpg
    8F99EEF6_79D0_4FEF_A96F_A40C04FC8297.jpg

324  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    ErikTande likes this.
  2. ErikTande

ErikTande Supporting Member

Joined Dec 17, 2012
    Centennial, Colorado
    I dunno but that interior is gorgeous! Who did it?

Street Build 1K  1

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

4K  7

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    13.2 @ 105 · 1G DSM
    Mr Russkiy likes this.
  3. JeffwithaG

JeffwithaG Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2017
    Flemington, New Jersey
    Definitely really unique. Wish mine was that nice. Hopefully OP finds it.

Street Build 553  6

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. SoopaStar

SoopaStar Proven Member

Joined Aug 30, 2004
    Erlanger, Kentucky
    Not sure who did it. The original owner was from Indiana. I tried to find him (found an old insurance card) but it was an Asian name and he apparently went by some "Americanized" name.
    It was seriously one of the things that sold me on the car. Was actual leather too. Felt fancy!

324  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM