The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone seen the mitsu evo commercial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truwarrior

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2002
Pretty cool commercial. I like it better then the wrx commercial. I like how they show the rally part of it and then drifting across the parking lot. Now I want a EVO even more after seening that :cry:

:thumb: When it flashed past what looked to me to be a modified 97-99 Eclipse and then back to an Evo rolling on the road near the end of the ad and said, "we didn't just build a car, we started a religion" I honestly got goose bumps. Who woulda thought that a stupid motor could create such good times, great memories, and lasting friendships? I've had some of the best times in my life with this car and it's definitely something I won't ever forget. Props to whomever created the ad, definitely embodied the spirit of the DSM community.

Tom

i felt the same way when they flashed the 2nd gen on the screen. GO MITSU:D

Brendon:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back