The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

anyone see monster garage tonight?..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twenty5psi

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2002
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
baddest part of the show was when the cop decided to race the indy car..he lost but how cool was that?..oh and i liked how the 3k dollar limit went to 500k..:laugh:

the cops smoke show wasn't too shabby either :thumb:

Me and my buddy drag raced a cop friend of his one day, there is nothing funnier then seeing a large uniformed man in a cop car manually shifter a column:laugh:

yeah i saw it very sweet. they didn't really have a budget set on this project i thought

and the limit this season is 5k on parts and 1 freebie i believe

Originally posted by DSMTurbos
yeah i saw it very sweet. they didn't really have a budget set on this project i thought

and the limit this season is 5k on parts and 1 freebie i believe

you call those limits? when was the last show they had that they actually spent the amount and not 2139721312655493721 dollars over

yea the cop doing a burny was hilarious, although the $513,000 line sprayer seemed a bit much. Why the hell could he only get it up to 91 mph?? what little #### boy.

yeah that was bad ass.......i had a cop take me for a ride when the new impala first came out he had it up to 125 w/ us in it......hahaha. oh yeah i think they f00ked up on the pricing. b/c i saw a rolling chasis indy car from when it was just indy for like 25k i think the 500k is with motor trany and brakes and what not....they didnt have any of that

fatty

Originally posted by captainfat
yeah that was bad ass.......i had a cop take me for a ride when the new impala first came out he had it up to 125 w/ us in it......hahaha. oh yeah i think they f00ked up on the pricing. b/c i saw a rolling chasis indy car from when it was just indy for like 25k i think the 500k is with motor trany and brakes and what not....they didnt have any of that

fatty

thats sweet,i want to get a deal on some of those "used" brembos..oh and didnt you have another username?..i always remembered a guy from pa saying fatty at the end of the posts..thought it was funny..LOL..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back