The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

anyone running the apexi safc, the first one with knobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcedfedgsx

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2003
OhioUS
Was wondering if anybody was using the original apexi safc, there cheap and i just want to get my o2 voltage down a bit not fine tune.

I'm currently running the S-AFC1 if that's the one you are talking about.. the blue screen with the 4 directional keys. From reading up on the S-AFC 2 it seems that it adds a few more Ne-points (RPM points where you can set your correction) and you can set the points in 200RPM increments. it also adds some password protection so that noone could mess up your settings. it seems like an improvement on the first model, no real drastic changes. The S-AFC 1 has been workin fine for me and I am totally satisfied.

no the original has like 5 or 6 rpm knobs that you can adjust the fuel with. Pretty crude not really for fine tuning but it would work in my case, that is if it works on are cars i havent really ever hear.

I"m not running an afc right now, but I know some people on here are... they tune the same way as the newer ones do without the screen though. They work just fine. Also, it's just an AFC, not an S-AFC.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back