The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

anyone remember my euro thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
i dont know if you remember that hate fest but here is a more updated picture... i know the stripes don't line up but i am going to get them removed anyways... so what ya'll think?

Attachments

• 100_0531.jpg
    100_0531.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 275
Its your car do what you want. I personally think it looks kinda cool. Dont have a turbo so might as well make it look nice.:thumb:

93eklipz,

I like it, and think it is tastefully done (especially when compared to your earlier picture). Does this mean I will sport a set of euros - no.

As for soliciting comments, I suppose you open yourself to both the good and the bad. I think the in this case the bad could be more mature and respond in an appropriate manner based on the rules of this forum.

Originally posted by dsmturboawd
That looks gay as fuck.
We appreciate your well thought out input. [/sarcasm]

Please read the rules regarding flaming, and don't do this shit again.

I just think euros look horrible on 1g's period. They look out of place, mostly because of the shape of the lights and the car. Also, I haven't seen a set of them yet that don't look cheap as fuck.

Originally posted by IHeartTurbo
I just think euros look horrible on 1g's period. They look out of place, mostly because of the shape of the lights and the car. Also, I haven't seen a set of them yet that don't look cheap as fuck.
This is a great example of acceptable constructive criticizm blended with opinion. No flaming, but you still made your point.

Originally posted by dsmturboawd
Dipshit? Ok mr 4x4 :rolleyes: .

I have seen nothing but flames and negative comments from you for a while now, as other mods have said this is your warning. Learn to re-word you criticizm or don't post. You will not be warned again.

What i dont get is that He asked DSMTuner Members what they THOUGHT about his car,Therfore its not flamming if they state their opinion. And like we were all tought in school, everyone has a right to their own opinions. He asked what other people thought, they Spoke.

Haze

Originally posted by purplehazetsi
What i dont get is that He asked DSMTuner Members what they THOUGHT about his car,Therfore its not flamming if they state their opinion. And like we were all tought in school, everyone has a right to their own opinions. He asked what other people thought, they Spoke.

Haze

One word: tact.

Originally posted by 93eklipz
i dont know if you remember that hate fest but here is a more updated picture... i know the stripes don't line up but i am going to get them removed anyways... so what ya'll think?

It's different, however it matches the pic of the front of your car very well, next time post side, front and rear pics. Little suggestion would be to find a way to get rid of the silver on the sides and just leave the circular rear lights, a bit skyline-ish, but i like your 1g. Very nice, now get boost :thumb: and your car will be perfect.

If the striped are removed, i think it'd look pretty clean. I personally think if you whited out the entire chrome housing of the remaining side lights, it would look way better.

Originally posted by FiReBReTHa
center piece =ghey

good job on painting it, it makes it look twenty times better

Whats tact?

tact ( P ) Pronunciation Key (takt)
n.
Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

:|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back