The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone recognize this furious dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05cent

Probationary Member
May 25, 2019
Riverside, California
So I picked this supra I mean eclipse up for 200 bucks
Sorry I'm new first time poster semi-frequent reader, anyways I've had a couple 95-99ers (none turbo) and I bought thus thing here for $200 USD pretty much blind besides being told it ran and had a body kit which sounded good to me so I drove it home from LA 60 miles to riverside with no taillights. At night.
Previous temp owner
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
said it came from San Fran does anyone recognize who spent allnthis time into it? Has lots of orange interior parts under glow etc itseems like it was neglected for many years outside near the coast but ivensince these pics got the paint back to orange but I will be parting some of it out like the door hinges etc

$200 is a steal nice job!

If I had a time machine the only thing I would do is take that abomination and send it back to the early 2000's where it belongs

Please tell me you will restore this... this... THING... back to its former glory

Check the interior for mold and rust, you likely have mold at least because with no tailights and sitting the interior was open to the elements and salty air is not very nice to interiors.

Also check to see how the previous owner mounted that wing, with workmanship like that he might have just drilled holes into the trunk and put some nuts on and called it a day.

My guess is this is either a backyard build or he took it to a shop who excepts money and other forms of payment- either way a full inspection would be my top priority

Awesome find tho a running eclipse for $200 sounds like a fun project car to me

I just noticed the hood vents are painted on hood vents and aren't even real LOL nice pick up for sure. Id enjoy bringing it back to life :)

Everybody has their own taste, but man its a steal for a running car! Nice snag!

Thx for the love people yea it has gotten way too much Attentionn from people always with their phones taking pics or videoing like seemed like every other car then lots of folks wanting to talk usually ill save the door lift to really blow people away with disbelief LOL but
It also got way too much cop attention too u unfortunately so I can no longer afford to drive it I gor 4 tickets a couple fix it tix just from being pulled over I've also had the cops called on me 3 separate times one for as the cop said " fast n furious was casing houses"
I laughed for a sec then realized my gf was going to go to jail being on the run so i officially concede and bow out I can't pull out any more hair every time I pass a cop LOL going to go visit the gf in jail driving my new used 2016 golf gti I traded the furious clipse for hahaha ill sell this and get another dsm bucket thanks for reading about the past 2 weeks of owning this headache

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-12-08.41.39.jpg
    PicsArt_06-12-08.41.39.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 51
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back