The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone own a 02-06 Q45?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gst_spyder

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2008
Lakeland, Florida
So I've been looking at getting a different car for my wife now that we have 2 children, newborn and 20month old. The B15 Sentra is not cutting it anymore.

Has anyone OWNED an Infinity Q45 2002-2006? Anything to watch out for? I would go test drive one, but the closest is over 150 miles away...

Chris

I my self have never owned one but I have heard they are really reliable from a friend of mine that has done some minor work on a few. He was just doing you usual wear and tear parts on any vehicle brakes general tune ups and what not. In all he said they are fairly easy to work on as well when you have to. Have you looked to see if there are any recalls on them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back