The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone need a ride or place to crash for the shootout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calan

DSM Wiseman
Jan 16, 2007
OKC, Oklahoma
My buddy and I are heading up to the SO from OKC, and are looking for someone else from here or along the way that wants to tag along and toss in a few $$ for gas and the room at the Best Western. We will be leaving OKC early Thursday afternoon and getting back on Monday morning sometime.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I don't need either, but I just wanted to say, can't wait to see you there again, Craig. I was going to ask if you were going, since last time I talked to you, it didn't sound like you were 100% sure. But we'll see you there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be getting into Yukon Oklahoma on Wednesday the 17th, and staying at some hotel. Maybe when we leave that next morning we can All cruise out there together. I'll be in a Nile black VR4 and a red 1ga Talon Tsi AWD will be following aswell.

Give me a call 713 534 2023 Mike

doubtfull but are you coming through central IL?

I believe we are actually, but I'm not sure what the plan is exactly. I think we are picking up a tranny on the way (or maybe on the way back) somewhere in upper mid IL, and jumping on a turnpike that takes us straight over to the SO.

Not sure on the specifics though as that is David's deal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back