The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone near Saratoga Springs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOADweskey

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
I just got stationed in Ballston Spa so I will be spending most of 2012 here. Are there any other DSM guys around?

That's good to hear. Have you put your DSM up for the winter?

Nope, my gsx is my daily. I just moved here from Southern California so I don't own a winter beater. Mine is about to go down briefly for a cylinder head rebuild though.

Nice wrong time of year to come here haha, I have a great guy that did all my machine work down in waterford not to far from you if your interested, let me know if you need a hand or anything.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Information on a machine shop would be great since I don't know anyone up here and so far the best recommendation I have is for Eastwood Machine in CT. I need a machinist who really knows his shit since I'm running FP4R cams and the installed valve stem height being in spec is critical and I have machine shops in the past not even measure the stem height once the valves are installed. And one shop in CA didn't even have the equipment to measure it.

That makes six DSM's in this thread, I think a spring time meet is in order.

I hope to make it out a few times this spring and summer. I work crazy hours for the Navy though.

Any 94-95 talon or eclipse's for sale? (automatic only) lookin for a car with less thank 60k miles and under 20g's

Just put some Ethanol in the GSX, Spring time is fun time!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back