The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

anyone near pittsburgh pa.??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloody_angel111

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2005
turtle creek, Pennsylvania
is there anyone near pittsburgh pa who can come over and try and help me get my car running right again? if so, pm me and ill fill you in on the details, please i need my car running within 2 weeks because i have to move and need my car

I live in trafford which is like 5 miles away from turtle creek. However i am not the man to help out with problems because i suck at working on things even my own car. I was happy i put my intake on :) But there are people on here that live like 10 miles away from us that will work on it for money.. i mean it wouldnt hurt to ask them. Coupe De tat in the members list is really good with dsm's. He might help you. Whats wrong with your car by the way?

well i had my head built, and a couple of weeks ago i put in on, and the thing ran beautifully for about 2 minutes until the timing tensioner came loose, threw the belt off, and bent 6 valves, i took it to a shop, had him fix them and put the head back on. now its not running right, there ticking/tapping noises coming from 2 spots, it misses a lot, especially when i put it in gear, and there may be more problems. im thinkin timing might be off a hair, so im going to recheck that once again, and see if maybe thats where most of the problems lie. compression is good in all cylinders so thats a start

PM me your info. I'm 5 minutes from Turtle Creek, and could come by pretty much any day this week.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
Awwww soo nice of you. :sosad: Hell fix your car /\ :thumb:

Hey, classes are done for a few weeks, and I'm feeling generous.

Plus, I was planning on dragging you down there, too :thumb: :D

Coup D E'Tat said:
Hey, classes are done for a few weeks, and I'm feeling generous.

Plus, I was planning on dragging you down there, too :thumb: :D

haha call me ill come down if im free from work.

damn, you guys are the best, Coup, ill pm you the details, and we will see what goes on from there. if any of you other guys would like to come over, just let me know, and i will let you in on the details as well

actually i got the thing running, sort of, it runs great, but now theres some weird noises coming from somewhere, kinda like some loose rattling, but i dont think thats what it is, and after running the car for a while and driving it, i parked it, and there was a ton of smooke under the hood, so i opened it up and a puff of smoke came out, from where, who knows. and also, when i put it in reverse, it makes some weird grinding noise, its like, you fix one problem, only to have 2 more take that last ones place. :sosad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back