The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone looking for a Supra to trade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXftw

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2009
Medford, Oregon
I have a Supra Ive had for years and been building it very cleanly and properly, it runs and drives now but my lifestyles changed where Im not gonna want it anymore or be able to finish it. All parts are very very fresh, maybe 100 miles on it (I just drove it for a week while the engine was out of my DSM)
Instead Im starting a RWD 4G63 build (in what car isnt decided yet but leaning towards an RX7, 240, starion, ect) So if anyone has a complete 4G63T, a GSX or GST, 1g or 2g, basically anything for trade that can get me going on this next project, Im game.
Considering selling, 7mgte 82
The complete build thread My 82 build thread

Nice supra but I would only trade for an mk3. :p

Ops I meant mk4. :D

Have you looked at what they weigh though?? :) This weighed 2950 last time I checked, with driver (150) and gas... if you take a stock 7mgte and swap it in these they run high 13s... power to weight is pretty awesome. mk3 are honestly PIGS... they are GT cars and heavy as shit, like 3600 lbs, mk4 did a lot to lighten them up (hollow carpet fibers, aluminum hood/crossmember, hollow gas filled spoiler, ect) but were still only marginally lighter I wanna say 120 lbs... but dont get me wrong they look AMAZING

Isn't that a mk3? LOL
mk2 with a mk3 engine

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back