The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone Looking for a little extra income?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmckee1691

Probationary Member
May 6, 2002
Indiana
"Multi-billion Dollar Corporation majorly expanding looking for extremely motivated individuals to work full time or part time around your schedule"

I saw that exact phrase on a business card about three months ago and it was the best day of my life. After looking into this a little more I found that the best opportunity I have ever seen was right there in front of me.

Since that day i have been working this part time from home and when i am out doing the things that i do every day. The greatest thing around this is that you can work it around you school shedule and work.

If you are looking for some extra income to maybe get those parts sooner pay off the car or something along those lines send me a pm or just post and i will email you back asap.

Only restriction is that you must be 18 years of age other then that anyone with the motivation is more then welcome.

What do you have to cold call and bug people to sell?

Regards,

This looks like spam. PM me if you have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back