The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone live in sac

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live 30 minutes down I-80 towards the Bay Area. I come up to Sacramento fairly often, and know all the DSM'rs who aren't retards up there. I hope you enjoy your new purchase, and welcome to the club.

Dan

Yeah I'm in Sac now, but the DSM has lain slumbering for nearly a year now at home.

haha when i first saw this i thought it was an ad for a band playing in sac.

i thought it was a statement saying that "eny one (a potential band) was playing live in sac" instead of the way it should have been written (anyone live in sac?)

Try sacdsm.org i think is the website where the sac guys chat and set up their meets.

Sup Dan!

you can check out California Meets & Events - NorCal Forums some local sac meets that go on.

Dan when ya gonna come to a meet Savo came down last time and brought his spyder?

See ya around mang.:thumb:

Yea, I had to bust ass to help him get the Spyder ready before I left, and he told me he took it down there. I have been in Europe pretty much the whole summer so far. I am not too much into the car thing anymore, but maybe I will try to make it to a meet down there sometime. Either that or you Stockton guys can drive up to Sacramento. :)

Take it easy,

Dan

<<== Sac DSM King LOL.. Its nice to see some more guys posting up. I definitely haven't seen any of you at the tracks or meets but it'd be nice to see that change this year or next.

I think we are about to do another Sacramento-dsm video soon.. would like to get everyone over and have a BBQ at a park ect so heads up on that.:shhh:

ok now ive lived in sac now for 3months and that sacdsm website is basically going exstinct, ive showed up for the scheduled meets and no action at all. so if anyone wants to start something up maybe, a meet were we get more than 2 people that would be great and im down.

i live of fruit ridge in the ghetto (i just moved from natomis) so whats up people lets get something happening ....

Hit up the SacForceFed forums to find meets, that or hit up Honda-Tech in the norcal section.

I set up frequent meets on both forums. Just got done with a 100+ car meet at Discovery park that was so huge it shut the park down.:p:thumb:

There will be another meet at Endless racing off of Belvedere.

I head out to sac raceway for CMIs and some grudge nights. Sometimes, I am the only DSM there. Ya'll need to say whats up, or get your cars running! :toobad::beatentodeath:

Maybe TSimage should pull those 2 pro stock cars he's got hiding out, and throw some DSM badges on em!

hey guys, i live in roseville and theres def nothing happening here with dsm's i see them every now and then but they are usally old dudes or the comuter type, id be down to get something started in sac so if you know anything at all just send me a pm:dsm:

I head out to sac raceway for CMIs and some grudge nights. Sometimes, I am the only DSM there. Ya'll need to say whats up, or get your cars running! :toobad::beatentodeath:

Maybe TSimage should pull those 2 pro stock cars he's got hiding out, and throw some DSM badges on em!

Hahahaha! I thought about i but the GF hates DSMs so I doubt she'd let me slap an Eagle symbol on her Nova.ROFL

I'm workin on a new street car but I'm a while awy, still need to build a new motor and pick up a dogox. But I'm getting a home first so I'm on hold.

hey guys, i live in roseville and theres def nothing happening here with dsm's i see them every now and then but they are usally old dudes or the comuter type, id be down to get something started in sac so if you know anything at all just send me a pm:dsm:

I can think of 7 guys right off the top of my head that live in Roseville/Lincoln area..

turbodsm90 you were at WEKSOS werent you i seen you whip and it looked of the hook

I live in folsom...and im in roseville and rocklin all the time. (I go to Sierra)

turbodsm90 you were at WEKSOS werent you i seen you whip and it looked of the hook

Ya, I was there. Do you have a green 2G with a silver front bumper by any chance?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back