The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone know where to find the retainers for the exterior door trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simonsaysr1

Proven Member
Jan 30, 2016
Rocky mount, North_Carolina
I'm trying to install my exterior door panel trim piece. I cant seem to find the retainers in a diagram, or the entire piece in general. Its the plastic trim piece that snaps into the lower part of the door on the outside . I would really like to find the snap in retainers of the correct size. If not ill end up putting a matching vinyl wrap over the existing holes

here are the mitsubishi part numbers in case you need them

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I bought a few bags from ebay as there were cheap and in nice bulk sizes, quality is decent for clips, i mean they may be more brittle i dont know but cost vs replacing everytime it makes sense to buy bulk, how often do you remove these really

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back