1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Anyone know where this car is?

Posted by conrailbaby81, Oct 22, 2019

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. conrailbaby81

conrailbaby81 Probationary Member

Joined Oct 22, 2019
    Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
    1997 Eclipse GST spyder
    Last known to be sold at an auction in Pennsylvania in 2010/2011. Was once my car, fell on hard times and lost it. I don’t want to buy it back, I just want to know whatever happened to it and if it still looks like this and if it does I want pictures so I can piece the car back together because I miss it and have a lot of good memories in this car.

Attached Files:

2. Dusty Landrum

Dusty Landrum Proven Member

Joined Jul 15, 2019
    San Francisco, California
    I really hope you find the car! My dad sold a mustang when I was growing up because of hard times and I tried to find it many years later too. I did end up finding it but the new owners had painted it a new color and changed the power plant. Still hoping they message me one day and want to sell it back to me! Good luck dude! Don’t give up.

Street Build 339  3

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    conrailbaby81 likes this.
  3. tk106

tk106 Supporting Member

Joined Sep 11, 2017
    Cincinnati, Ohio

143  3

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Classic
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

151  4