The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved 420A Anyone know what this (MB802356) is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thats all i was getting in search too and id really like to know if its necessary or not im trying to lighten and reduce the wiring in my talon. also i found another relay im not sure of and all search is producing is its a universal relay its a Denso part number 056700-8160. my guess on that one is something for the a/c? which is being deleted so if its for the ac its getting removed as well but id really like to hear from some one that knows for sure. by the way all this is on my 93 talon DL ya im doing alot of work to my 1.8 but i love it. another question I have is on the main fuse box what is the WDO/ LEVE-GLACE?

Ya, you can get rid of the buzzer - I did on mine .. Some stuff you can just leave in there - aint gonna hurt anything.

WDO is the electric windows. "LEVE-GLACE" is French for basically the same which is "glass regulator". Remember: DSM's were also sold in Canada...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back