The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone know what they're getting for FATHERS DAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Just wondering if any dads know what they're getting for fathers day and if its dsm related. I went to grab my Fiances keys this morning and in her purse was a paper that had some good info.

She had remembered and wrote down exactly what I wanted for my next turbo. It said "hx40 8/12 blade, with no shaft play"

So of coarse I get happy and then kind of scared because I dont want her to get ripped off on ebay and buy a crappy turbo. So I confronted her and she was mad but got over it. Now I get to find the turbo and she is going to buy it.

HX40 here I come!!!!

Just wondering if any dads know what they're getting for fathers day and if its dsm related. I went to grab my Fiances keys this morning and in her purse was a paper that had some good info.

She had remembered and wrote down exactly what I wanted for my next turbo. It said "hx40 8/12 blade, with no shaft play"

So of coarse I get happy and then kind of scared because I dont want her to get ripped off on ebay and buy a crappy turbo. So I confronted her and she was mad but got over it. Now I get to find the turbo and she is going to buy it.

HX40 here I come!!!!

Your fiance is getting you a gift? Sounds decent. Never heard of anyone doing that... I guess she's a keeper.

I'm no dad, but I'll be getting my father a new grill.

HX40 here I come!!!!

Aw, thats nice. There are good women in the world after all. But your a snoop!! ROFL

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Aw, thats nice. There are good women in the world after all. But your a snoop!! ROFL

James :dsm::talon::laser:

LOL I didnt mean to snoop. I just went to the gas station and hit the highway. Did a second gear pull and BOOOOM. A damn explosion. Turbo wouldnt boost. I was like no way this little turbo finally failed. Get home and I blew an intercooler pipe. Thank god, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back