The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone know if they actually make these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertGST

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
Miramar, Florida
does anyone know if they actually make these or where i can get them if they do:confused:

Attachments

• driving_too_fast.jpg
    driving_too_fast.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 394
No, but that's is a funny pic for a commercial.

P.S. This thread better not get religious at all. Just a warning.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD

Why you need Some???OMG

man if someone had a plastic mold machine or something, start pumping those out they would be rich LOL

good idea...

they probably patented it already

You cant patent a photochop. If someone Actualy MADE one, you can patent that. Anyhoo, ide buy one.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD

O so the nails weren't strong enough to hold him on, WTF a car can't be that fast, way to disrespect my CHRIST!

j/k:p

LOL I SO want to make a mold of that! The only problem would be making it balance proporly. I am definatly not a religeous person but i'd rock that.

Actually they do make them. That is a photochop though. I saw it whan I was at Urban Outfitters in S.F. CA on Powell & Ellis St about 2 months ago. It was called something like... #### I forget but they have em.

you would just need to make the cross like metal or something and the jesus plastic, so it doesnt tip over

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back