The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone know a good place to buy ecu's online.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lofer

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2007
Elmira, New_York
when i got my car out of hibernation, i had an injector not firing. I checked the resisitance of all the injectors all good. Swapped them around same injector not firing.On the non-firing injector not getting correct voltage with key on, way lower than the rest. Had an extra injector resistor pack and relays i put in just to check,same. checked that wire with my multi-meter wire is good. Put in my friends computer injector fired.

So long story short is there a good place online to buy rebuilt or new ecu's,a.ny help us appreciated

i would deff go ebay alot of places part s#%t out and dont know what it is...got my beautiful board for 100$ shipped ROFL not a big ebay fan tho :|

here are some company's

AvPro Company, PO Box 6612

Ft. Myers Beach, FL 33932

Phone: (239) 849-0981

or
if you can find steve on here he is a wiseman i was told that he also does ecu work and is really really good at it

you can also try ebay but that isn't incouraged

Did you check your board? If your caps popped but haven't caused any damage to your board then you can just replace them for about $15 with revised ones

iv got a non eprom 90 gsx ecu but i dunno if your interesting if so make offer and ill see about shipping costs it worked perfect when i took it out i got a eprom stage 3 from keydiver is why i took it out

My original 90 ecu went bad like 3 years and i had a 92 parts car so i converted it to take the new computer,but thanks anyway. The caps definitely leaked because there is trail of green and white on my ecu coming from one cap and all the connections in the green and white look corroded. I think im going with motoguys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back