1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Anyone in the Fort Polk area?

Posted by Tsmith, May 19, 2013

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Tsmith

Tsmith Proven Member

Joined Jan 23, 2010
    Colo Springs, Colorado
    Looking for other DSMer's in the Polk/Leesville area. I will be there in about 4 weeks and looking to organize meets and build days. Colorado DSM scene is just getting underway this year and I know I am gonna miss it so gonna try to put something together like we have here. Post a reply if you are down for meets and greets in the Polk area.

388  3

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
  2. phr0st

phr0st Proven Member

Joined May 4, 2005
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I'm about 2 hours away from Leesville and i would be down for some meets and such given i have enough advance to take off if work.

Drag Race Build 787  2

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM
  3. Tsmith

Tsmith Proven Member

Joined Jan 23, 2010
    Colo Springs, Colorado
    awesome theres two of us then

388  3

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
  4. project98dsm

project98dsm Proven Member

Joined Feb 25, 2006
    Hillsboro, Kansas
    I live about two hours from Fort Polk, and was stationed there until September 2011 with 2-30 INF in 4/10 MTN. I wouldn't mind driving up on a weekend if you guys plan a meet or something. Lake Charles would be about halfway since I live in Lafayette (or will come July 1st). Keep me updated I'm always down for a get together. If you ever wanted to meet in Lake Charles there's always BWWs to meet up for a brew afterwards! :)

438  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM