The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Anyone here have experience with a KAAZ LSD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meech Meimaris

Proven Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hackensack, New_Jersey
Does anyone here use a KAAZ LSD on their 1G DSM?

Where do I buy one, do any vendors on this site distribute them? If so, who? and how much does one cost?

Thanks Meech

Thanks, Caught up to that, hoping to read more elsewhere

Meech

I got one for a 2G GSX rear a couple of years ago. I ordered it from the KAAZ website and it shipped to me directly from Japan. If I remember correctly, it was about $1300.00. They claim on the website that it's "plug and play" but it's not quite. It requires that the axles have EVO 8 inner CV's on the axles.

I got one for a 2G GSX rear a couple of years ago. I ordered it from the KAAZ website and it shipped to me directly from Japan. If I remember correctly, it was about $1300.00. They claim on the website that it's "plug and play" but it's not quite. It requires that the axles have EVO 8 inner CV's on the axles.

Thanks, this is exactly what I am looking for, going to have to bail on this idea. I have an SRT8 as a daily driver and I road course that as well. I have a Wave Track in it for the last 5 years. I have absolutely no issues, I think I will contact them and Quaife next. Thanks for the heads up man.

Meech

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back