The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone Here Build Circuits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurred Talon

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2004
Paradise, NL_Canada
I know that.
He's also a member on HIDPlanet where we've chatted about this came circuit. I'm actually building it on a bread board now and might have it done myself.

Any luck with this? Send me a PM if you would like some help.

I don't think a bi-xenon shutter will move fast enough to make a strobe effect, and I don't think one will last very long if you are oscillating it. You can even tell in the video that they start out at a higher rate, and then they slow down after only a few seconds. If you want blinking lights use LEDs or xenon flash tubes. Still, pointless, and you will end up just getting into trouble. That schematic is retarded. You don't need two 555 ICs to get whatever duty cycle you want. And even so, there is such a thing as a 556 which is just two 555s in one package. The only time you would need 2 555s is if you have a quickly blinking light, and you want to flash it on and off at a slower rate, like a fast strobe blinking at turn signal speed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back