The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone hear of MB Wheels? A dicount tire brand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
Hi Guys, I'm looking to put some new rims and tires on the old talon. I was looking at discount tires website for 17" RIMs and these MB are their in house brand. They look quite nice. I'm not looking on spending much more than mabye $120/RiM so this fit the bill! Here's the links. Let me know if you've heard of them or have any suggestions for some decent 17"s. I think 17"s would look better and fill out more of the wheel gap.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/searchWheelsByVehicleAndSize.do?rcz=80021&rc=CODINT&yr=1994&wd=17&rw=&bp=&vid=011870
http://www.wheelsbymbmotoring.com/product.php?wheel=Competition

yes, they are a pretty hot wheel...they can also be purchased on ebay...a bit cheaper if you say.

Yeah, these MB wheels look pretty good in gunmetal. The ones for $81/Rim look good but I really like the looks of these!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

But they cost $151/Rim so that's a little much for a car with 178K on the ticker. But, then again they look similar to this guys on dsmtalk which I like a lot!

These are also nice at $124 a rim and would probably contrast well with my car. MB Driters.

So, its gonna be a hard call. I have a few weeks or more before I decide. If the ones for $151 are a fair amount lighter and of better finishing/build quailty maybe that will justify the higher price.

I had the MB Drifters on my C5 (corvette). They were actually decent quality.
Other than the inner wheel had horrible over spray and wasn't coated well. Parts of the wheel showed through. But for the price, not bad.

I would do ebay WAY before Tire rack. This is why.

All of these are $249 ( + $150 shipping coast to coast) FOR ALL 4

$249 (+ 180 shipping)

I got my MB drifters installed the beginning of this year. I'm liking them! Now I need a new clutch so that kinda sucks but I knew it was coming. Here's a shot of my setup. Brembo Rotors with EB Greens on the front. Peace and chicken grease. :talon:

They are quality for affordable. The super street off shoot "Project Car" ( That I read religiously and pick up every new issue ) did a 1g gsx and they rocked the MB Drifter wheels. They said all kinds of good things about them.

They are quality for affordable. The super street off shoot "Project Car" ( That I read religiously and pick up every new issue ) did a 1g gsx and they rocked the MB Drifter wheels. They said all kinds of good things about them.

Oh cool. It's good to know that. They are a good deal and after taking them in the mountains yesterday I really like how they feel matched with goodyear Eagle F1 AS tires.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back