The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone have maddsm phone number?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't bother I live locally and the guy is the biggest tool. He won't answer his phone and when he does he doesn't show up to sell you the parts you wanted and then won't answer his phone again. I would recomend going somewhere else.

Hate to revive an old thread but I bought 2 items from mad dsm way back in April almost exactly 2 months ago and have not received anything other than a payment confirmation email. I emailed them both via paypal and their website with no response and have escalated the issue to paypals fraud team.

I would advise avoiding this business. I understand Covid would cause delays to most businesses but maintaining contact with buyers should be a priority to businesses in these times. I have recieved all my parts ordered from other sellers in a timely manner, this is just ridiculous.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back