The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone Have Dyno #'s running the PTE 57-trim DBB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98GSX-WI

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2004
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Just curious if anyone has any HP numbers that they can post running the PTE 57-trim DBB turbo.

After getting one myself, I hadn't really had a chance to get to the dyno before developing some serious rod-knock. I was running 24-25 psi, but never felt like I had it tuned perfectly. It did pull VERY strong at times in cold weather, but I'm wondering what real-world numbers people are seeing with this turbo.

Once my rebuild is complete and the new clutch and everything is broken-in, I do plan to head to the dyno myself. Eventually I would like to see 500 hp, so if I need to upgrade to a better pump-gas turbo next year, then so be it.

Thanks.

I know that this isn't a very popular turbo, but nobody has taken one to the dyno? Hmmmm.

With water injection I am able to run 25 psi with no knock. I'm just hoping that I will be able to put down 450 hp once my rebuild is done. I haven't had any compressor surge to speak of with the turbo either.

Just looking for some real-world numbers that anyone has achieved with the turbo. Please respond if you have have this turbo and have some dyno numbers. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back