The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone have a T25?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundman707

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2002
Columbus_Ohio
I'm looking for a complete turbo system.... I need the Turbo (Not necessarily the T25), Intercooler, BOV, and waste gate. I used to have an eclipse and they are the best turbo's around. I am now turbo charging my CRX and I need the stock turbo system off of the eclipse let me know if anyone has anything in good condition sitting around that they would sell me. Email me at: [email protected]
Thanks,
Zach

Originally posted by soundman707
I'm looking for a complete turbo system.... I need the Turbo (Not necessarily the T25), Intercooler, BOV, and waste gate. I used to have an eclipse and they are the best turbo's around. I am now turbo charging my CRX and I need the stock turbo system off of the eclipse let me know if anyone has anything in good condition sitting around that they would sell me. Email me at: [email protected]
Thanks,
Zach

i habe a T25/t3 turbo new, blow off original G2
i want 400 dol but i live en argentina and the cost of send it is 70 dol

i have a t25 and a hahn racecraft super 16G
if your interested, email me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back