The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone have a Samsung moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
OK so my hero is being a real pos lately and I wanna get a different phone. I found a ton of Samsung moments for cheap and I was wondering if any of you have had any personal experience with the phone.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

i worked at radioshack for 3 years, i just quit like 3 weeks ago so i sold all the different phones sprint has carried since 08. heres the breakdown on the moment vs hero
the hero is running a more skinned version of android, htc sense. its stable but slow.
the moment is running samsungs version which is less stable but the phone is a ton faster(when it works)
the hero has a little better battery life but its pretty much a push.
i like the htc sense so i would personally stick with the hero or go with another htc phone, my favorite sprint phone is the evo but thats my two cents. if you got any questions id be more then willing to see what i can find out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back