The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone have a 2g turbo I can have/buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewzpsu

Probationary Member
Jul 13, 2010
West Chester, Pennsylvania
My turbo seemed to take a crap this weekend. Its burning oil... seals must have went.

Was hoping to find one quickly in the area so the car stops drinking oil like a bandit.

Thanks,
Andrew

You will pay about 100-250$ for a used t25 which is the stock 2g ecu , or expect to pay between 150-400$ for a used 14b which is a stock 1g turbo.

hey man i got a 2g turbo of my talon just took it off cause i blew mine and i used this one as my back up works good looking for 200 bucks pm for more info

When did the value in t25's go up? Ive seen them for as cheap as 30 in good condition. For those prices you should be able to get a decent condition 16g.

ebay 16g maybe you could pick one up for $150. and ive never seen a t25 under 100 bucks. So idk what you guys out in utah pay for turbos but its not what we pay.

ebay 16g maybe you could pick one up for $150. and ive never seen a t25 under 100 bucks. So idk what you guys out in utah pay for turbos but its not what we pay.

Seems like we aren't stingy out in Utah.

I see them in good condition out here for as low as 50$.

I do understand the whole supply and demand thing though.

u can hav mine off my gst. im switching to a 14b off my talon... you can have it for 125. not a thing wrong with it. but ull have to pay shipping or come and get it yourself. im located about 20 minutes from trenton nj

if you come n get it you can have it for an even 100

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back