The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone got 75k for a shift knob?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahaha.....imagine someone breaks into your car doesnt steal anything but your

''Luxus" Titanium Shift Knob :D

I've seen aluminum shift knobs that look about the same, could I just send in 39 cents for postage on a certificate?

Thats Definately a beating in the making.And who ever the Moron is deserves to be beat not only with a fork but a Cold dead fish on the fork.

I saw some dude trying to sell a sheet of paper on ebay - funny thing is I think it actually sold. ROFL

dam maybe i should sell my good luck shift nob.... Its been throe alot so i might get something eh? I will put it on sale for 40k

what and idiot would buy that shift nob?

he has to be the first for coming up with a (platium) jewerly for rides.
im thinking this guy is targeting those rappers that pimp out their rides.

If some rapper would see it, he would prolly buy it :toobad:

Psssshvalve said:
hahaha.....imagine someone breaks into your car doesnt steal anything but your

''Luxus" Titanium Shift Knob :D

LOL..which reminds me. Recently my window got busted out and someone stole all of my stereo equipment.....and my shift knob :notgood: ( i didn't understand why..) but mine wasn't worth $75,000 LOL, more like $8.99 from O'Reilleys.. it was just an 8-ball

that shift knob will be in the next feature for MTV's Cibs when some star shows of their lambo and their new 75k shift knob

I have my banker on hold.... I am going to take out a loan for this bad boy! :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back