The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e85 probably would be nice here, though i can only imagine the price. we pay about 3.70 usd for a gallon of 94 @10% ethanol content.
even then i have only found one station in the city pumping consistent fuel, the husky on plessis.

Sold the 98 auto. And if I understand a few things..

Could be in this 92 5spd..

Attachments

• ad_0_1589831822374.jpg
    ad_0_1589831822374.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ad_5_1589831822384.jpg
    ad_5_1589831822384.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 61
The price was right LOL. Couldn't resist.

Sold the 98 auto. And if I understand a few things..

Could be in this 92 5spd..
I know this is old but I can't remember if Brandon snagged that car or not. Me and him were both on the fence of getting it.
Which one of you fine manitobians snagged the 2 90's awd's that were up for a month or so? looked like a hell of a deal.

Brandon sold the red one. And we both got the 2 in regina as a package deal. Ill be rolling around in a 91 black 5spd in a few weeks. Im just out trucking.

I'll be in saskatoon sept 25th to oct 2. We should get a coffee meet going
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Brandon sold the red one. And we both got the 2 in regina as a package deal. Ill be rolling around in a 91 black 5spd in a few weeks. Im just out trucking.

I'll be in saskatoon sept 25th to oct 2. We should get a coffee meet going
Ya that might be a possibility. My peterbilts sitting in calgary right now needing an engine. Im in the middle of trying to decide if i put a new one in it for 54k or walk away.

Imo. With the rates and covid.. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

I pm you my number.

Im in iowa to grand island and then regina

Attachments

• 15990508982733494633717397695659.jpg
    15990508982733494633717397695659.jpg
    796 KB · Views: 50
Imo. With the rates and covid.. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

I pm you my number.

Im in iowa to grand island and then regina
Ya i seen that, ill see what some other dsm'er are up to around that time.
Ya im just glad i made it back this side of the boarder. Came out of Knoxville Tennessee with my last load. I was getting decent rates this last month which was nice.

Rates are slightly improving...

But the question is, for how long??

Im looking at getting out of the semi by spring. 12 years is long enough and the wages aren't worth it imo at least not for me

Looks like my trans finally had enough of my shit and third gear nonsense so I am down and out of the game for a while, perhaps permanently. unless i find a good 2g gsx haha

No sense in rebuilding a f5m33

I will be disassembling prior to winter, keeping what makes sense for me to hold onto for now, but we are hoping to move next year and the shell is not coming with us. She has been a loyal companion for the last 12 years but it is time to part ways and perhaps someone with a 1G can use what she will have to donate.

I would prefer to clear it out before the snow really hits but if not I will hold onto it until spring and send it to the scrapper then.
Also have more door window and quarter glass at another location LOL

Drop me a line on muh gmailz, lolzvtec at, if youre interested in taking the remainder for scrap value. I wont be checking in here much, as i always step away over winter. This time it may be for good.

She had this to say of the matter

Last edited:
spring popped out of clutch disc as well.. fun times.

car is stripped, ready to go as a shell for parts or scrap. even found a 1g ecu but it has no harness anymore.

I'm still around LOL, its been a while I've been busy with life. I still have tons of parts kicking around. I'm also looking for an AWD Talon that isn't completely rotten out if anyone is willing to sell. give me a text if you need anything

No dsm here, but in a honda... a loaded oddessy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back