The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those days were 3 days ago. For the 97. And this January;) for the current

ah ok I was saying that from the viewpoint of what becomes available in Winnipeg..
just looked at kijiji. 2k for unsafetied/uninsurable and needs rockers.

Hey guys, in Regina Sk, but have some engines and transmissions I am looking to unload if people need.

Have a 90 engine with a burnt valve, but bottom end looked ok. Good core engine
Have a 93 1g 7 bolt, it was freshly rebuilt (never even been run since rebuild). Was for an abandoned project. Its not very pretty on the outside, but is a solid engine.

Have a 1g FWD transmission, 1990 AWD Trans and T case combo - both used, never run personally but was told they worked fine.

Hey guys, in Regina Sk, but have some engines and transmissions I am looking to unload if people need.

Have a 90 engine with a burnt valve, but bottom end looked ok. Good core engine
Have a 93 1g 7 bolt, it was freshly rebuilt (never even been run since rebuild). Was for an abandoned project. Its not very pretty on the outside, but is a solid engine.

Have a 1g FWD transmission, 1990 AWD Trans and T case combo - both used, never run personally but was told they worked fine.

You running to sir this year? I'm moving back to mj in 10 days

Probably not heading to SIR this year, but you never know. Might tag along as a spectator, but wont have my new chassis prepped, and I need to keep the 2g in good working order (getting married this year and using it in the wedding haha.)

my wife didnt allow me to drive us away from the ceremony on antilag or 2step so i left it at home.

well, i might need that f5m33 if i am even a little successful finding grip this summer.. wont know until later though but good to know one exists 12hrs away round trip. eep.

Over winter the transmission is getting rebuilt. Spring I'll finally get the 20g on and run22 psi. Might do a upgrade intercooler. And run meth

is the trans u have now at least good for driving this summer or are you down until next year?

ugh was in the process of changing out the lower balljoint (mevotech, boot lasted a year before splitting.. let that be a lesson to you all) and found the OTHER cv boot is cracked. now im kicking myself for not ordering a couple from rockauto just in case..
cleaned out two Canadian Tires of their only stock.

NT555 G2s arrived.. man they are gorgeous.

I also ordered one of these two weeks back https://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/183525975202 Arrived today, very fast shipping.. it is a compact, solid, quality piece. Will be good for between IM and crankcase while in vacuum, with the larger one between crankcase and turbo inlet.

Last edited:
Curt. I'll be able to get around. Just wont be able to go play..

Btw I'll be in Winnipeg Monday morning at Nikola getting the rear done and an alignment with a few other things. Moving on the 24th or sooner to Saskatchewan

On all 4 tires

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_183354_492.jpg
    IMG_20190516_183354_492.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 62
I am TRYING to get it ready by the end of this weekend. "new" wheels go on Saturday, hoping to have it off the stands (edit: concrete blocks) after that. Perhaps by Monday she will move under her own power.

Last edited:
Monday 8am to afternoon I'll be in Winnipeg at the shop. If anyone wants to talk

Got plans on Sunday?

Depends.
Stupid f'in passenger axle wont release from the cv joint. C clip isnt contracting like it should. Gonna pick up a vice to help hold it still and getting close to using a sledgehammer.

Curt. You need a extra hand?

1252 kms in 12 hrs 50 minutes .. almost in Winnipeg. Then time to pack up the car

Feels soooooo good

Attachments

• IMG_20190518_142744_070.jpg
    IMG_20190518_142744_070.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 55
almost there.. tmrw should be able to take it out for a shakedown. no, swirlies wont be on car anymore at all.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

pretty sunset...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Took my car out.. cant wsnt to get the tranny out and rebuilt. Ran a few 0 to 120 pulls. Seems ok. Just need to baby her

And I gotta fix my control arm bushing... brand new control arms yet and already had ball joints replaced and now the bushing is going on one side causeing tire wear

Cars looking good curt , anyone gonna be out for cruise night? I still have a boost leak on my intake and just gotta set idle and check ignition timing
If I had a place to crash I'd head out. But well I'll be in Winnipeg 7am to 3pm tomorrow

Cars looking good curt , anyone gonna be out for cruise night? I still have a boost leak on my intake and just gotta set idle and check ignition timing

I might be out.. not too sure dont really feel like driving back and forth just to drive in at 7am

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back