The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah I'm also here of course I haven't posted much. Yeah Cruise night here is a big deal as there really isn't a hell of a lot else to do in this city. But yeah come one come all. I'm in phone contact with dsmoverboosted and a few others so let us know eh.

we meeting up on sunday @ boston pizza on kenaston @ 1p.m... all dsmers welcome!!!

Liquidus said:
The one you showed me ?

I'm bringing my Supra out next month, she's been sitting in the garage waiting for the built engine to be dropped in. It would take me about 20 hours to drive to Winnipeg from here. I'm still deciding on whether on not to do it. Here's a couple of pics I took recently. I'm getting a complete paint job in a couple of weeks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

how much that cost you?

I am forgot to post or maybe I did already I'm cruising in a red 95 Talon with Minnesota plates usually around the U of M

NitroTalon said:
your my hero LOL
and my plans changed and im building a semi race engine on the side now
more go then show i think is good

That's good, I've always believed in go before show. If your car looks good, but you get smoked by Tercels, then you have a problem. ;)

VicBoost said:
how much that cost you?

Enough to buy two turbo Eclipse's. :)

I got it for $25000 including taxes. OMG

hey I'm from winnipeg I have a yellow talon (hence the name) any meets lately?

The Eclipse is sold, the Supra is only running 425 HP right now.

Where do you guys get your parts from?
I got some stuff from Motion before, and used MXC Racing in Alberta, but that was about 4 years ago.

And where do you take you cars to, to get work done?
Doesn't seem like anyone REALLY specializes in our types of cars.
My turbo timer stopped working when I took it in somewhere, and now it's not working. It lights up, and starts counting down when I turn the keys to off, but the car just shuts right off.
Also would like to get a boost leak test done somewhere.

Its pretty easy to do a leak down test yourself mate.. : )

Also from Winnipeg.

hope this thread is still open, just searched for it was actually trying to find out how many dsm drivers are in winnipeg. Looking for a good reputable shop to take the car to..... dont have the time to work on it myself!!! haha yeah yeah i know its not part of owning one if i dont do it myself>>>

hope this thread is still open, just searched for it was actually trying to find out how many dsm drivers are in winnipeg. Looking for a good reputable shop to take the car to..... dont have the time to work on it myself!!! haha yeah yeah i know its not part of owning one if i dont do it myself>>>

Bring it to me, I do alot of work for fellow DSM'ers here in Winnipeg, I also am a Technician by trade, I work for a GM dealership (10+years now) as a tech.

I'm sure Bryce or a few others can vouch for me.

email me at: [email protected]

Colin.

Bring it to me, I do alot of work for fellow DSM'ers here in Winnipeg, I also am a Technician by trade, I work for a GM dealership (10+years now) as a tech.

Colin.

This is the only guy I'd trust with my next dsm.

Colin.
yah Colins the guy to see. he did some wiring on my car recently and got it ready for all my aem goodies and did awesome work. And for WAYYY cheaper then youll be paying bringing it to a shop.

hey fellow wpg dsmers!!! no i'm not colin haha, stupid guy using my name, haha just kidding he's a good guy, anyways i'm back in the dsm scene as well, should be a kick ass summer for dsm meets and such in winnipeg, hopefully we'll see buzz and rich out more this year too!!!!!! anyways hope to see you all out this summer and on cruze nights, my car will be up and running withen weeks!
dsmmack!!!

Someone needs to teach you how to use periods Mike.

:thumb:

Rem........don't even start with me, haha. Anyways can't wait for the summer, just need wheels and tires/ paint and good to go!!!!!

Niice!!! Dsmers in Winnipeg finally coming out!!!! We should get together once summer

really hits and when everyone is ready to show off new mods for the year

hey man, for sure definatly will be nice to have some dsm meets and go for some cruizes, should be a good year, we should definatly plan on going up to gimli to the drag strip and such, would be a good time!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back