The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

anyone build custom speaker boxes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricanecris24

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2009
NORCAL, California
is there anyone one here that makes custom speaker boxes that would take up the whole trunk? i dont have any shops in my town that could do it. heres a picture that im talking about.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,077
Why would you want a speaker box that will take up the whole trunk? It makes 0 sense. I've built small enclosures with small subs in the back of hatchbacks like DSM's that kill large enclosures and large subs. Its just a waste of space, waste of money, waste of time. And above all, waste of personality!

anyway here's an old thread I made a while back. Should give you some idea's.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/photoshop-photography-forum/268322-photo-your-trunk.html

I've built 2 of those low profile trunk enclosures and about to go onto a 3rd on my new GSX.

I wouldn't mind but you'd be looking at around 300 shipped if you bought one of my boxes. I usually custom build them into the cars. I'm a Full Function guy. My Race Car has AC and Cruise! :) I believe bass doesn't have to destroy your trunk space, esp since the trunk you'd be using has tons more being wasted under the box. You could use that!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back