The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95FullSend99

Proven Member
Dec 3, 2019
ledyard, Connecticut
Anyone around the New London, CT area still? I just got stationed up here last year and brought my 2g gst from California. I used to see DSMs all over when I was in Cali and now I never see them. Sad to think these cars are going away. Where are yall at?

They're all just in the middle of being modded :p It does suck to see them on the road less. Happens to all cars though.
I feel that. A simple turbo swap to a 5557 lead to the discovery of a cracked manifold and, BOOM, pumping out 1500 on a hot parts kit. ‍♂️. Now mines parked to save money for it.

Just crazy that I have been to automotive events all over the new england area this past year and I have only seen 4 or 5 DSM. They are all hiding!

During this time of year I imagine they are all garaged up in the New England area... or unfortunately have all rusted away from the harsh salt roads. At least you will have an easier time with passing emissions and registration now that you are out of California!

There is not a whole lot going on around here man............we live in a country with over 200 drag strips..............not a single one within 3 hours of pathetic CT.

I CANNOT stand this place..............a list of solid reasons to get out of here is very easy to produce.

There is not a whole lot going on around here man............we live in a country with over 200 drag strips..............not a single one within 3 hours of pathetic CT.

I CANNOT stand this place..............a list of solid reasons to get out of here is very easy to produce.

Exactly. You got new England dragway in new Hampshire and then there is one in New York. Both are sitting at about 3 hours from me. Rediculous. Then you have Thompson speedway but it is an arm and a leg to go around their track. Everyone here is forced to have a tow rig or build something streetable.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back