The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone a member of directessays.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndilo21

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
void, New_York
I have a 5 page research paper due tomorrow and I found a paper on this site that I would like to use as a reference or get some ideas from. I figured I'd ive it a shot and see if any of you guys are a member of the site cause I'm not going to pay $34.95 to look at a paper. The paper is on music piracy, its a really easy topic and I'm sure I can hammer the paper out without this, but it might speed up the process a bit.

Also megaessays.com and 123students.com seem to have the same paper.

To steal ideas from one person, would be plagiarism, to steal ideas from many is called research. Naaa I'm just kidding, I'm not stupid enough to copy the paper and hand it in. I'm just looking for a reference or some ideas. I actually do really well in school, but it's the end of the year and I'm really lazy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back