The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anybody part of a car club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyz250f

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 13, 2005
Rexburg, Idaho
Me and my friend were talking about some car club names and some of them have pretty lame cars, and some clubs have pretty cool cars. What are some of your car clubs. We are kinda thinking of making a club and cant come up with a name. It sounds kinda like a lame idea but it might be fun.

the crew im in is called ProSkills. We're all friends too, and nothing technical. It's been going on for over a year.

I used to be in one called Controlled Insanity...but it got to technical for me and I felt it wasnt about cars more like Who had more money to go the fastest.

Now I'm in the I'd rather roll alone because it's easier that way club.

C3- Central Car Club- it's a university based car club, very diverse, been around for 7 years now....used to be a lot of DSM's, now there are only two. We do 2 shows a year, bus trip to the NY International Auto Show, karting leagues, and this year we went to SEMA. Also we have a club car, which is currently under construction....should be a nice little ride when it'd finished though.

www.ccsucarclub.com

Team Armada is the name of the one im in. A friend of mine from school is really into Transformers and he has a Mazdaspeed Protege in Titanium so he put the Decepticon sticker on his hood and rear quarter panels and we all liked it so we stuck with it and all our cars will eventually have them with the club name on our windshields because since we started to do this about 2 years go alot of cars have sprung up with the same damn stickers so we have to seperate ourselves from the copycats. Thats our club only like 13 of us (half have running cars LOL).

There's this band of malcontents called DSMtuners, but they're mostly on the internaweb and don't really make much noise elsewhere. Actually, the $300 membership fee is a bargain. :thumb:

Mine and my buddies is "TeEm SlO" now the funny part is over the last couple of yrs our cars have gotten considerably faster than almost every other group/team/club. All of this while either: attempting to go to school and work, or having a shitty job that doesnt pay much. Id say weve done pretty well for ourselves. We are the junkyard kings!

I used to be in a car club with a bunch of members. We did car shows and all that stuff. Eventually people moved away, went to college, or just got bored. Most of us took the stickers off our cars and that was the end of that.

Recently one of my friends decided that we needed a new car club and he named it So Silly. He's like "if you want a sticker, here's where to get it" and that's the end of that. Not really a club, more like just a bunch of silly people ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back