The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Anybody order from Deft Racing lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlanZero

Proven Member
Aug 13, 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
I ordered a seibon cf hood from deft racing (importprecision.com)Friday and the only acknowledgement I got was a PayPal receipt. I know from research that they usually don't send you anything and then you'll get a call the day of delivery. But I also know that's for their own custom hoods (they also sell seibon and vis).
I bought from deft because the prices are substantially lower ($532 shipped for either seibon or vis OEM style hood- the msrp is $700 and everyone else sells them for $590 and up) but I realize now that they've been that price for at least 10 years possibly longer. The last review I found for the company was from 5 years ago, and I noticed they don't have any products for cars newer than 2008 (at least seibon hoods). I sent them an email regarding an eta on the hood as I need it ASAP but no response. I also know that it's hard to get a response from them, but I'm kind of stuck right now. The company still exists in name, and the owner (deft Spyder on the 3si forum) is now doing aerial photography or something, I just want to know if anybody has done business with them recently. It's a damn good deal since the price is so old.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back