The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anybody on here Race or Help with INEX Legend cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ppayer38

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2009
Smithfield, Virginia
So Ive been helping a friend of mine with his Legend car and was wondering if any other DSMer's go to the track and help with these things??

They are fun little cars and Ive got lots of friends that race em and always been around oval track racing my whole life and so far these are 1 of the funnest, cheapest, easiest things to go to the track with...

I do have 1 issue that I am fighting and that is we are having a little trouble getting the car to handle right even though tire temps and air pressure gains are almost perfect it is a fight between what the car is accually doing and what the driver tells me haha. So if youve got any info on these cars and are willing to share id appriciate the help and also thik it would be pretty cool to talk to some other people who race/work on these things

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back