The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

anybody in the high desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone,

I finally got my 1g up and running and I just wanted to say "hey" to all. You might see me cruising in my tan 1g around Victorville and Hesperia. I need to put as many city miles on this motor as possible so I can take it down to RoadRaceEngineering to get tuned. Feel free to say whats up if you see me and dont worry about it if I looked pissed off because I am not. I only look that way because it is hot and this is more of a race car with no ac, no power steering, no interior and it idles like crap with my 1600cc injectors on 91 pump.

Eric

Hey everyone,

I finally got my 1g up and running and I just wanted to say "hey" to all. You might see me cruising in my tan 1g around Victorville and Hesperia. I need to put as many city miles on this motor as possible so I can take it down to RoadRaceEngineering to get tuned. Feel free to say whats up if you see me and dont worry about it if I looked pissed off because I am not. I only look that way because it is hot and this is more of a race car with no ac, no power steering, no interior and it idles like crap with my 1600cc injectors on 91 pump.

Eric

You're a Brave man!....No AC in the desert.

Hey everyone,

Eric

when my gst is up and running we should meet up bro. i got a buddy of mine with a tsi . and we are both trying to start something up here.. ..

You're a Brave man!....No AC in the desert.

Yea, well its really more of a track car that I have to break in during the summer. I didnt time this very well, in a perfect world I would be driving it during the winter since I do have a heater that works. :ohdamn:

when my gst is up and running we should meet up bro. i got a buddy of mine with a tsi . and we are both trying to start something up here.. ..

Yea man, send me a PM and we can meet up somewhere and shoot the sh*t. I am thinking I want to go to Fontana dragstrip to see what this car can do once it is tuned! :D

Eric

Yea, well its really more of a track car that I have to break in during the summer. I didnt time this very well, in a perfect world I would be driving it during the winter since I do have a heater that works. :ohdamn:

Yea man, send me a PM and we can meet up somewhere and shoot the sh*t. I am thinking I want to go to Fontana dragstrip to see what this car can do once it is tuned! :D

Eric

heck yeah bro i will.. i wanna go to the strip too .. but im not that fast (yet)all i got is a 16g. and megan 3 inch turbo back. but yeah im almost done with it ,,are you down to kick it at cruisenight ?

heck yeah bro i will.. i wanna go to the strip too .. but im not that fast (yet)all i got is a 16g. and megan 3 inch turbo back. but yeah im almost done with it ,,are you down to kick it at cruisenight ?

Maybe...that's a big maybe. I drive by every now and then with my EVO and it seems like its always just a bunch of low riders and kids looking for trouble. I am 26 so Im really not looking for trouble anymore but if you are going out there one night, I might make an exception and go if Im not busy.

Eric

Maybe...that's a big maybe. I drive by every now and then with my EVO and it seems like its always just a bunch of low riders and kids looking for trouble. I am 26 so Im really not looking for trouble anymore but if you are going out there one night, I might make an exception and go if Im not busy.

Eric

yeah there is a bunch of idiots there:notgood: but i usally go to the cruise night on wednesday . at the lowes in apple valley .. its alot more chill there .. and alot faster cars there too..

yeah there is a bunch of idiots there:notgood: but i usally go to the cruise night on wednesday . at the lowes in apple valley .. its alot more chill there .. and alot faster cars there too..

OH! Yea I didnt know there was a cruise night on Wednesday. Now that I would be willing to go to and meet up. :thumb: I wouldnt be able to make it next wednesday but after that I probably could. Let me know if you go out there one night and I will try and go.

Eric

OH! Yea I didnt know there was a cruise night on Wednesday. Now that I would be willing to go to and meet up. :thumb: I wouldnt be able to make it next wednesday but after that I probably could. Let me know if you go out there one night and I will try and go.

Eric

heck yeah bro ill let you know.. and mabey you can come give me some advise of how to put my motor back together LOL.. i just took crap apart. and dont really remember how to put it back LOLLOL

heck yeah bro ill let you know.. and mabey you can come give me some advise of how to put my motor back together LOL.. i just took crap apart. and dont really remember how to put it back LOLLOL

:applause: If I had a dime for everytime that happened to me, I would be rich. ROFL Yea I might be able to help a little, let me know if you get stuck and maybe on the weekend I can give you a few pointers. It would usually have to be on Sundays because most of the other days a way to busy.

Eric

Hey man I'm in Palmdale and I got a decent sized group of dsm buddies that want to get all the A.V. dsms together. PM me some contact info if youre interested in getting something going

I am really thinking I might go out there. I need to drive my car to break in the motor anyway so this would be cool to go to. Just dont laugh to hard when you hear a tan 1g that cant idle with faded paint. :)

Eric

yeah come through, im sure we have seen worse LOL this the the IEDSM.com meet after all LOL

Hey guys,

My name is Chris, I just picked up a 90' tsi awd. Needs a HG, but im down to meet up once i get it going again. Fuzzy is a friend of mine, and we got some more peeps with 1g's. I live in sfv, but im always up in rosamond at my girls house. If anybody wants to come to rosamond and lend a hand changing a hg, lmk. LOL.

hesperia here too. let me know if you guys are going to the wendsday meet. through pm

whats up everybody . well it took me more then expected to fix my gst. but now im almost done.. a spun bearing is a b**ch .. but im down to meet up.. might put in my motor tommorw:hellyeah: pm me. ROFL im in hesperia/sanbernardino!

Got my car all fixed. Down to meet up whenever. Send me a pm. Im in rosamond.

we should all head up to the cruise night when i get my motor all put together and installed. ill pm you guys when its done for sure:hellyeah:

would anybody be wiiling to come help me put my motor in? that way i could look at your gst . ### i have no idea where the vac lines go LOL :confused: i forgot to lable things when i took my motor out for the rebuild.. and its been like 4 months:ohdamn: pm me if your down:pray:

would anybody be wiiling to come help me put my motor in? that way i could look at your gst . ### i have no idea where the vac lines go LOL :confused: i forgot to lable things when i took my motor out for the rebuild.. and its been like 4 months:ohdamn: pm me if your down:pray:

i would be down but my gst is my only car right now and I'm rebuilding the motor...why don't you just delete the vac lines?
my gst doesn't have the vacuum lines either LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back