The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anybody have experience with this company www.mitsubishioempartsonline.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure about that site. I did find a discontinued part and they shipped out of the Middle East. Savana Mitsu sells the shift lever shoe which is also discontinued. So they might actually have what you’re looking for.

I emailed the company about this and this was their reply....

"This web site is currently new and the managing web department needs to know that we are getting a lot of request for obsolete parts and this matter needs to get resolved fast ."

So be very careful if you buy parts as they don't really have them available, it is the same as JNZ, you can look up the part but it doesn't show if it is available.

I know some guys who have ordered from them before. From what I've seen, they tend to list everything, even let you "purchase" it and put it your cart and tell you after the order the part has been discounted. I haven't seen it so much with Eclipse stuff, but in the Starquest world this is pretty common with them. For the stuff they can get their hands on though, I haven't heard anything negative about the company.

I emailed the company about this and this was their reply....

"This web site is currently new and the managing web department needs to know that we are getting a lot of request for obsolete parts and this matter needs to get resolved fast ."

So be very careful if you buy parts as they don't really have them available, it is the same as JNZ, you can look up the part but it doesn't show if it is available.

It's a Mitsubishi dealership (Lehman Mitsubishi).

As for their quote "this matter needs to get resolved fast"---good luck with that. They must have just started to sell parts online...

Mitsubishi never has, and seemingly (in my experience of dealing with them for over 20 years now) never will output an obsolescence list, nor remove the obsolete parts from their monthly pricing files they output. The only way that one knows that a part has become discontinued is when you check the Dealer Link site and physically run the part on the inventory page. Then you have to remove it from said catalog (or, in my case on the OEM Parts site, and Lehman's) ask the company who produces the site to remove it from their database). This is why you'll see some OEM websites show the part as available for ordering, while another will have it marked as "discontinued". If you look down at the bottom of the catalog, you'll see that they are using two different database providers. If you check a second part number, the "discontinued" part may switch sites as being "discontinued".

To add to this, there have been parts that have been discontinued then a year or two later, they come back up as available in a small quantity.

With more than 600K part numbers, and Mitsubishi not offering the above mentioned "discontinued" list, it's regrettably going to continue to be this way.

It's a Mitsubishi dealership (Lehman Mitsubishi).

As for their quote "this matter needs to get resolved fast"---good luck with that. They must have just started to sell parts online...

Mitsubishi never has, and seemingly (in my experience of dealing with them for over 20 years now) never will output an obsolescence list, nor remove the obsolete parts from their monthly pricing files they output. The only way that one knows that a part has become discontinued is when you check the Dealer Link site and physically run the part on the inventory page. Then you have to remove it from said catalog (or, in my case on the OEM Parts site, and Lehman's) ask the company who produces the site to remove it from their database). This is why you'll see some OEM websites show the part as available for ordering, while another will have it marked as "discontinued". If you look down at the bottom of the catalog, you'll see that they are using two different database providers. If you check a second part number, the "discontinued" part may switch sites as being "discontinued".

To add to this, there have been parts that have been discontinued then a year or two later, they come back up as available in a small quantity.

With more than 600K part numbers, and Mitsubishi not offering the above mentioned "discontinued" list, it's regrettably going to continue to be this way.

Is this why all the dealerships I call tell me Lehman has discontinued parts but when I call them, they say they don't have them? Everyone always points to Lehman and its infuriating.

What part were you looking for? I can't see dealers pulling Lehman's name out of a hat (I had never even heard of them before this). Lehman may have shown a part in their inventory when running a national search in Mitsubishi's system, but it was an inventory error on their part.

I know when we get an inquiry or order for a discontinued part and cannot obtain it, but a dealer is showing it in their private inventory, we will refer them to that dealer. No reason not to if we can't get it but may be able to point a customer in the right direction.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back