The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any tuners around Charleston SC??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great man!

Going on 5 yrs of weddinghood now and just got a little promotion. You good?

Ahh memories of DSM wedding proposals... :)

I picked up a pretty sweet job here in Charleston and we just had a little boy back in November. All things said, we are doing pretty good.

Congrats to the both of ya!

Whats up guys. I'm up in Myrtle, hit me up if you guys are ever in the area. Look for a stock looking 2g GSX.

The drifting is this sunday march 22 at the Myrtle Beach Speedway if anyone is interested in coming out ill be there just to watch my boyfriend has a 240sx with the sr20det swap thats not yet finished unfortunately but we will be there to check everything out we were there last month and there was quite a few drifters out there and it was pretty nice its an all day thing there start about 10 and it ends at dark its 10 dollars a person to get in and 75 dollars to join in the drifting i think dont know a whole lot about the actually drifting stuff yet since we havent had to sign up yet but i just wanted to let everyone how might want to check that out know about it:thumb:

What do you guys know about these guys for tuning AEM EMS ( AV Engineering )who do you recomend in the area I am in Augusta Ga but have a house west ashely

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back