The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any tuners around Charleston SC??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i know the area is small but the club up here is great with meets and having good turn outs about every other month...time between to upgrade on the car. Im taking pointers and i will definietly take the GSX to Nopi next year.

dont tell me i know the thread is old.

but i figure this is the best way to contact some SC people.
anyways i was wondering if anyone in SC had a useable block(7 bolt) for sale?
ive been looking forever and cant come up with one:cry:

thanks john

Hey you could just move back to Ohio and chill with me. I mean i do have a nicer dsm then you. HAHAHHAHAH

hit me up the next time your going kicking it with dsms. i heard you bought mattys hood and block.

hey whats going on up there next week.....anything

...here at the beach, or in Minnesota...?

if you mean MN, then...umm...alot of cold and snow.

here at the beach, this weekend is a drift event, i hear theres gonna be a rwd GSX there drifting...

hit me up the next time your going kicking it with dsms. i heard you bought mattys hood and block.
yeah i did... im getting ready to get it machined to see how far out i need to go on that cylinder. and i hang with my homie in beaufort more. just to get away from people in charleston on saturdays
...here at the beach, or in Minnesota...?

if you mean MN, then...umm...alot of cold and snow.

here at the beach, this weekend is a drift event, i hear theres gonna be a rwd GSX there drifting...

Yeah that is todd from charlotte. i heard it pretty mean
i think the road trip is cancelled because my buddy knows shawn from boosted boys and girls racing

i really wanna see it...what did he do to go rwd...?

i say screw it dee, lets just go and meet up somewhere this weekend and get as many people as we can to come kick it just to BS.

well i know that much...but doing this alone puts alot of stress on the rear axles, snapping them...so im told. has he done anything to beef up the rear...?

So do any of you drive your cars?! I never see any (except a few EVOs) but no 1g/2g.
If you see a faded black 2g eclipse with a FMIC, flag me down sometime.

i drove mine every day. i was usually around north charleston. I just bought an evo though so i dont have the dsm anymore........boo!

I have a 7 bolt i removed from my sons car during the Chirstmas break. I guess I need to start driving my 3000gt VR4 when I get home. I have the Talon TSI and the Galant VR4 here with me. Someone need to organize the import clubs there. There are a lot of car just they don't get together. Let me know on the block I will be down the next weekend

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back