The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

any TOOL fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggest T00L fan right hear man. You get the new "a perfect circle" album yet? its good.

I too am a TOOL fan, but SYL (Strapping Young Lad) is still my #1.

Just look at my sig... Danny Carey is my biggest inspiration.

And yes, Devin Townsend (SYL) is the man!

13th step, "a perfect circles" nw album is deffinately awesome :thumb:

Hell yeah, TOOL kicks ass. I live in AZ and there is this little old mining town on the side of a mountain called Jerome. I have heard from alot of people that live there that Maynard has a house and just walks around hanging out. If you have ever been to this town you would leave and think that it fits Maynard very well.

Michael

I'm a long time TooL fan :D I have yet to get the new APC, but I will this friday on my day off.

Def Tool fan, although ima say the old PC was better then this one, but this one is still in my cd player so its doin ok.

Originally posted by Airpoppoff
I prefer snap-on tool's myself, im a big fan of them :|

*slap* :D yes snap-on is good

Maynard is a lyrical genius. Oh yeah im a huge tool fan

I am a fan of TOOL, but Staind is my fav. Chevelle is pretty good, as well as some lesser known bands like Boy Hits Car.

Originally posted by Devicex

Yeah, and so see Jeordie White (Twiggy Ramirez) from Marilyn Manson.

Yeah, cuz Paz had prior commitments... god I miss Paz...

tool kicks total ass, aenema was my very 1st ripped off cd from bmg that i got. i've gone through 4 of them and i currently lost my last cd, i miss it already SO bad

oh and i love marilyn manson (kick ass driving music) so it makes me want to hear the new perfect circle album even more...

i dunno, something about the way they play, tool RULES dude

back when I all I played was Diablo 2, I listend to nothing but Tool while playing it. Even today when I hear a tool song I think of Diablo 2

LOL i think of duke nukem 3d when i hear alice in chains, quake 1 when i hear tool (aenema) and doom 2 when i hear manson...

at least i'm not the only crazy one being reminded of a real crazy time in a video game when listen to music!

LOL you guys!!! it was NIN during the original Quake!

Originally posted by siceclipse
Maynard is a lyrical genius. Oh yeah im a huge tool fan

you are correct my man :thumb:

Trent Reznor did all the music for Quake. They were talking about music and video games.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back