The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any TOOL fans out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

constant_proj21

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2009
Maplewood, Minnesota
YouTube - TOOL--Sober 1993

YouTube - Forty Six & 2 - Tool

YouTube - Tool - Aenema

Settle down gearheads...not talking about your crasftsman and snap on tools here...talking about the band TOOL!

I have seen a couple threads about music people like, and am wondering who out there, likes them some TOOL. I had the opportunity to see them live this last summer, and can honestly say, I would have paid more for the ticket. They blew me away live.

I have been a fan for a while, but became a hardcore fan about 3 years back (I was 3 when the first video was made, so it took me a while to come around haha). I can say now, that they are a little part of my day, everyday. I don't think a day goes by, where I don't listen to at least one tool song. So who digs them!? :hellyeah:

Uh, DUH. That man is a monster.

Right in Two is one of my favorites.

"Why did Father give these humans free will? Now they're all confused.."

Love Tool and A Perfect Circle, probably two of my top 10 favorites.

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone

I still use the song Stinkfist to show off my car audio systems. They are one of the few bands of that era/genre that hasn't gone totally soft or flamboyant and annoyed everyone like Nine Inch Nails did. I saw a NIN sticker on the back of a new cadillac and went home and took my sticker off the back of my hot rod Hearse. Actually that reminds me of a line from the Ataris version of "boys of summer" " out on the road today i saw a black flag sticker on a cadillac"...LOL.

I have only seen Tool once unfortunately, they played with Pantera and Alice in Chains. Looking back on it now I am glad I got to go to that show, considering 2 bands are dead as well as one each of thier members...: /

I love listening to them. I'm jealous that a bunch of you guys have seen them live. I've always felt like they would be amazing live.

Fvcking right! Tool was always one of my favorite, if not my favorite band.

I agree with Keiya, Right in Two is definitely one of their bests, along with Ænima and Sober...

I've seen TOOL 6 times now!!! just saw them a few months ago in Edmonton alberta then Vancouver B.C 2 days later, Adam Jones is one of my top musical influenses

I've been into Tool for as long as I can remember. I've seen them live 3 times and I've had the pleasure of meeting Maynard James Keenan in person! :hellyeah:

^^jealous, I have only gotten to see them the one time.

Awesome to see Im not the only one! I figured as much, haha. I'm a huge Danny Carey fan, he's just outstanding on drums. My dad and godfather were always drumming when I was little. Its a talent that was never passed on to me unfortunately :(

Schism is good, but so, SO overplayed. =/

Here is a bottle of his wine that he sold me and put his autograph on.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I personally know Maynard, he's a really cool guy, he used to hang out with my uncles band Lungwurm.. Crazy parties.

Butt..That was yeaaarrrss back.

I havent even seen them live or hung out with them for like 13 years

that cost just a few hours of my day and the normal 40 dollar price of the bottle. i actually bought four, drank one, kept one closed and gave two away to very good friends.

Tool is killer...other real good similar bands are deftones, helmet, pantera, damageplan, first 2 korn albums, first filter album, first coal chamber album, nin, machine head, soulfly, fear factory, first 2 system of a down albums, devine herisy, slipknot, perfect circle, first stone sour album, white zombie, first 2 311 albums, sepultura, chevelle, marlyn manson, first hed p album, first 5 metallica albums, rage against the machine :hellyeah::rocks:

They may be good bands listed above, but there is one and only one Tool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back