The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXofLV

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey all, haven’t been on this forum in a while. I used to have a 98 GSX that I wasn’t able to put more money in to and sold it like an idiot. Fast forward 10 years and it’s one of my biggest regrets still. I really want another one now that I’m in a better spot in life financially and have more reliable vehicles. Problem is these things are hard as hell to come by and the vegas forums are a ghost town. Any suggestions as to how to come about getting another gsx and not shelling out 10k for a car that’s gonna need a ton of work? Thanks again

2g's are damn impossible to find. I troll CL daily for them and have snagged 2 in the last 5 years, with only maybe one or two popping up a year in total. They all either rusted out, got improperly modded and then parted out to their death, or people are sitting on them with no plan to sell. You'll have to patiently hunt for them and be ready to pull the trigger immediately with cash in hand, no f'ing around looking at it and getting the money tomorrow etc, or you're stuck coining up for one that most likely isn't local. Gooood luck.

That’s what I was afraid of. I’ve had the itch pretty hard for the last week. And it’s looking like this is going to be a process. Damn you Mitsubishi!!!

The biggest thing is be ready to purchase cash in hand. When I was looking cars didn't make it 24 hrs and that was 10 years ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back